News and Events
What's going on? Get involved, stay informed, bring a friend and come join us!
Check out our full calendar
for all events.
Summer Worship & Study Series
I’ve Been Meaning to Ask…
A Series for Curiosity, Courage, and Connection
Beginning June 9, this series will give us Biblical grounding to address the fractures that this last year has especially worked within our communities. It will guide us into conversations that begin with listening: to God, to scripture, to each other, and to ourselves. Engage through worship, home devotions, and group study.
The guiding principles of this series
. . . where are you from?
We believe everyone is beloved, shaped from the dust of the earth and the breath of God. Everyone has a story to tell.
Our stories are messy and beautiful, painful and hopeful—being written and rewritten over time. We commit to disrupting
our assumptions and staying curious.
. . . where does it hurt?
We believe everyone carries hurt and has the capacity to acknowledge the pain of others. We believe God draws close
to us in every moment of suffering. We commit to vulnerability and compassion.
. . . what do you need?
We believe everyone has needs, but each of us needs different things at different times. We believe God calls us to care
for one another—in seasons of joy, transition, and hardship. We commit to listening and being present.
. . . where do we go from here?
We believe courageous conversations have the power to change and transform us. We believe God bridges
connections in unexpected ways. We commit to continuing the conversation.
• Our Sunday worship June 13- August 8th will delve into each theme for two weeks, focusing on the same Biblical passages you’ll be studying at home and in small groups.
Home Devotions: Study Journal
• Study Journals will be available for pickup at worship or can be delivered to you by request.
• There will be two opportunities for group study: an afternoon and evening group offered alternating
There is a lot of material to work with, so you may want to attend both sessions. The afternoon session (1:15pm at United) will include reflecting on video vignettes from guest speakers. The evening session (5:30pm at Our Savior’s) will include an exercise called “Visio Divina”- allowing an image to be a form through which we experience God’s Spirit. Both will use the Study Journal. Please indicate your interest to the church office.
• Based on the weather and desires of the group, classes will either be held outside with masks optional or
indoors with masks required.
• Where are you from? June 9 5:30pm; June 16 1:15pm
• Where does it hurt? June 23 5:30pm; June 30 1:15pm
• What do you need? July 7 5:30pm; July 14 1:15pm
• Where do we go from here? July 21 5:30pm; July 28 1:15pm
Our apologies! Due to technical difficulties the recording from this service is not yet available.